Personal & Corporate Tax


We take your taxes personally
Blasetti Broyles Bloxham LLP partners have a long history of helping both individual and corporate clients with their tax and other informational returns. As a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) firm known for high ethical and professional standards, we handle your private information with the utmost care. We’re committed to staying up-to-date with changes and CRA directional issues in tax standards, regulations and policies. You can be confident that your returns are completed accurately and in conformance with the most current regulations.

No matter who you are or what your tax situation may be, we are happy to serve you. No personal tax return or related tax schedule is too big or too small for us – our personal tax clients range from retirees, DJs, construction contractors, teachers, farmers, medical professionals, engineers and lots more.

We also enjoy working with Canadian business corporate tax clients of all sizes across a wide range of industries, from retail to manufacturing, from services to consultants, from to agriculture and ranching. Our CPAs are registered practitioners in most provinces, and we serve clients not only from all regions of Calgary, but from throughout Alberta as well as BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories.

Our experienced accounting professionals have the skills, talent, and tools to keep you up-to-date on tax law changes, help you handle CRA issues, answer challenging tax questions, recommend alternate tax plans, and prepare Federal and provincial informational tax returns. In event of a CRA review or audit, we will represent you and prepare any documentation requested by the CRA. If you care about your tax situation or have future goals but are unsure how to reach them, we are here to assist you with the professional service you deserve.

Our professional tax services include the following:
  • Corporate tax returns for a variety of different industries
  • Personal tax returns for a range of different tax situations, such as but not limited to self-employed, pension, commission, rental, investments, other income, capital gains and losses, and employment expenses
  • Tax advisory for individuals and couple
  • Business tax advisory
  • Other related deductions and other related credits
  • Business planning and consultation
  • Tax planning and consultation
  • Financial planning and consultation
  • And MUCH more…
    Additionally, we are proficient at meeting Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) informational reporting requirements for the following forms:
    • GST reports and remittances
    • Payroll remittances and forms
    • Corporate income tax returns
    • Personal income tax returns
    • T slips reports (T3, T4, T4A, T5, T5013, T5018)
    • Government grants and program forms
    • Other government informational returns and reports
    • CRA review and audits
    • CRA liaison
      Share by: